- "' Formic acid "', systemically named methanoic acid, is the simplest carboxylic acid.
- Solid cyanamid is produced by careful evaporation of the solvent and subsequent addition of a hydrolysis labil ester of methanoic acid.
- It is also known as "'ethyl methanoate "'because formic acid is also known as methanoic acid.
- The ester absorbs traces of moisture ( suppression of urea formation ), neutralizes alkalinity ( ammonia ) and continually releases small amounts of methanoic acid.
- When refluxed for several hours under acidic conditions ( e . g . in the presence of concentrated methanoic acid ) alicyclic ketones react to lactams in high yields.
- "' Acetic formic anhydride "', or "'ethanoic methanoic anhydride "'is an organic compound with the chemical formula and a structural formula of-( C = O )-O-( C = O ) H . It can be viewed as the mixed anhydride of acetic acid and formic acid.
- It's difficult to see methanoic in a sentence. 用methanoic造句挺难的
如何用methanoic造句，用methanoic造句，methanoic in a sentence, 用methanoic造句和methanoic的例句由查查汉语词典提供，版权所有违者必究。