- Rabbi Menachem Schneerson in his Igrot Kodesh discouraged abstaining from the " midras " of a " niddah " in modern times.
- Any object she sits on or lies upon during this period becomes a " midras, " or her, during this period becomes " tamei " ( ritually impure ) ()
- A man who has sexual relations with a " niddah " is rendered ritually impure for seven days, as opposed to one day of impurity for coming into contact with her, or her " midras " ()
- In the realm of " tumah and taharah " law, the " zav " has the ability to create a " midras " and is required to abstain from entering specific areas of the Temple mount.
- A commando team from the Israeli Army's elite Sayeret Matkal special forces unit was to be inserted into Iraq from Jordan, where they would travel to the funeral near Tikrit and kill Saddam with TV-guided " Midras " missiles.
- In the realm of tumah and taharah, the " zavah " has the ability to create a midras, (,, and to make unclean for a seven-day period-a man who conducts sexual intercourse with her.
- The " tumah and taharah " component of " niddah ", essentially the avoiding of contact with the " midras " of the " niddah ", was encouraged-but not made mandatory-by various Rabbinic authorities as a remembrance and retention for diasporic Jewry as to not forget the laws of " tumah and taharah ".
- It's difficult to see midras in a sentence. 用midras造句挺难的
如何用midras造句，用midras造句，midras in a sentence, 用midras造句和midras的例句由查查汉语词典提供，版权所有违者必究。