- His successor, Millard Fillmore, though a former Weed proteg? rejected Weed's influence.
- At the 1844 Whig National Convention, competing with Millard Fillmore, 1844 election.
- She married Millard Fillmore on February 10, 1858 in Albany, New York.
- On the second appeal, the Supreme Court reversed Millard Fillmore Ball's conviction.
- Founded in 1862, the Buffalo Historical Society's first president was Millard Fillmore.
- Whigs presidents Zachary Taylor and Millard Fillmore tried to suppress the expeditions.
- Millard Fillmore, with his wife Abigail, established the first White House library.
- Second place goes to James Garfield, and third goes to Millard Fillmore.
- He was the son of Millard Fillmore Malin and Annie Pinnock Malin.
- They served four years in jail before being pardoned by President Millard Fillmore.
- It's difficult to see millard fillmore in a sentence. 用millard fillmore造句挺难的
- After being approved by Congress, the bill was signed by President Millard Fillmore.
- For African-Americans, the name of Millard Fillmore has extremely negative connotations.
- The Know-Nothings ran former president Millard Fillmore for president, but carried only Maryland.
- The only name with much support was former President Millard Fillmore.
- Filmore Township was established in 1851, and named in honor President Millard Fillmore.
- But if they mess with my man, Millard Fillmore, there will be blood.
- The Know-Nothing Party nominated former President Millard Fillmore, of New York.
- Chester Arthur and Millard Fillmore apparently are still up for grabs.
- The least-collected chief executive, according to Panagopulus, is Millard Fillmore.
- :If Millard Fillmore says he's a Unitarian, I'd believe him.
如何用millard fillmore造句，用millard fillmore造句，millard fillmore in a sentence, 用millard fillmore造句和millard fillmore的例句由查查汉语词典提供，版权所有违者必究。