- Mouthon competed at the first Olympic triathlon at the 2000 Summer Olympics.
- "For now, it is quite even, " said Philippe Mouthon, an analyst at SG Securities.
- "The Commission's concerns were not really related to space, " said Philippe Mouthon at Societe Generale in Paris.
- "I don't think the problems of US Airways will have a significant effect on Airbus, " said analyst Philippe Mouthon, of SG Securities.
- Loretta Harrop, another Australian, finished fourth, 1 : 34.7 back, while France's Isabelle Mouthon, second in the ITU points table, was fifth in 2 : 09 : 10.7.
- Isabella Mouthon-Michellys of France, was second in 9 : 25 : 13, Fernanda Keller of Brazil was third in 9 : 37 : 48, and Newby-Fraser was fourth in 9 : 37 : 54.
- He worked together with Dani Schaffner, Christoph Gallio, Peter A . Schmid, Mathias Rissi, Kurt Gr鋗iger, Daniel Mouthon, Thomas Borgmann, Hans Koch, Urs Leimgruber, G黱ter M黮ler, Hans Hassler, Charlotte Hug, Matthias Ziegler, Christian Wolfarth, G黱ter Heinz and Barry Guy.
- "It's the health of the air traffic market that's important for Airbus _ even if one of its customers goes under, others can take up the slack, " said Philippe Mouthon, an analyst with SG Securities, who has a " buy " rating on EADS.
- It's difficult to see mouthon in a sentence. 用mouthon造句挺难的