- Since then some northern highlanders have been living in Gambela, adding fuel to an already existing conflict between the Nuar and the Anuaks.
- Also present were KCCI president Datuk Ajit Andrew Galun, Sabah Bumiputera Chamber of Commerce president Datuk Musa Aman and Sabah United Chinese Chambers of Commerce president Datuk Sari Tan Nuar.
- The scandal broke last week when CBS broadcast a report on " 60 Minutes II " that included photographs showing mistreatment of Iraqi prisoners at Abu Ghraib prison nuar Baw | 202 . soldiers smiling and gesturing at them.
- A frequent collaborator with living writers, he has set poetry by Nuar Alsadir, Ze'ev Dunei, Stephen Dunn, Sarah Gorham, Susan Griffin, Peter Handke, Reine Hauser, Seamus Heaney, Robert Kelley, Richard McCann, Kim Roberts, Stephen Sandy, Mark Skinner, and Mark Strand, among others.
- It's difficult to see nuar in a sentence. 用nuar造句挺难的