- In 1958, the T-5 became fully operational as the Type 53-58 torpedo.
- With ten days'notice, the ship should be operational as floating field hospitals.
- The Advanced Deployable System became operational as part of IUSS in 1996.
- Mikhail Tukhachevsky is the first who made operational as a systematic concept.
- SSR is both an operational as well as a normative concept.
- Battery were fully operational as were all of the Army s railway guns.
- Stark hopes to have the machine operational as soon as possible.
- The tracks over which they ran had become operational as follows:
- Chung said the project could be operational as early as 2000.
- Herdla Airport remained operational as a private airport, but saw very little use.
- It's difficult to see operational a in a sentence. 用operational a造句挺难的
- Red House Reservoir is still operational as a water storage facility.
- Fox Squadron later also became operational as well with Operation Hooper.
- However, Picacho SRA was never closed, and is fully operational as of 2013.
- A new structure of Studies became operational as of winter 2001 / 2002.
- A new 72-bed lodge has been build but is not operational as yet.
- The ship / land-launched version were operational as of late 2007.
- Using a new experimental technology, it was not yet operational as of 2011.
- There are currently two operational A / OA-10 squadrons to Moody.
- There are 17 Meneghino trains already operational as of March 2012.
- A single prototype was built, which remains operational as of 2012.
, 用"operation, dyadic"造句
, 用"operation, running"造句
, 用"operation-word-span test"造句
, 用"operational ability"造句
, 用"operational acceptance"造句
, 用"operational acceptance testing"造句
, 用"operational accounting"造句