- This is the catch in designing planes .
- He would destroy himself along with the plane .
- The europeans produced mainly war planes .
- The plane came to a screaming halt .
- The plane crashed out of our sight .
- Enemy planes were picked up by our radar .
- Let us keep the conversation on a friendly plane .
- The plane was a smooth take-off, wasn't it ?
- His plane stopped to refuel in geneva .
- The plane is two dimensional in points .
- The plane is flying a contrary direction .
- The plane is due at 4 : 15 today .
- The enemy plane went plummeting into the sea .
- The plane circled the airport before landing .
- The planes were dwindling in the distance .
- There are five planes diving at this ship .
- The plane had cracked up in the heavy trees .
- The pilot lost control of the plane .
- The plane is timed to take off at 5 a.m .
- The plane comes in and taxis up to its place ..