- These countries are densely populated .
- Of course, also, we have helped to populate other countries .
- The northern part of the city used to be sparsely populated , but has now become a cultural centre .
- Considerably more than half of those who moved into the cities went to places populated by twenty-five thousand people and upwards .
- Large and populated nations like brazil, india, egypt, and nigeria exist side by side with small countries like paraguay, nepal, jordan, and chad .
- However, the modified mercalli intensity reached ix, and the occurrence of the earthquake in a highly populated area makes it of engineering significance .
- Go ahead and populate the table with the following rows
- Control is populated with the standard menu items
- Much of europe may be too densely populated
- How to : populate documents with data from objects
- It's difficult to see populated in a sentence. 用populated造句挺难的
- How to : populate word tables with document properties
- Gets the collection of cells that populate the row
- The village is populated by about 13 , 000 farmers
这个村子里住着大约13 , 000农民。
- Resource will be populated by the win32
资源就会被win32 file version资源填充。
- Command to populate your workspace with source files
- This will populate the temporary table with three rows
- To populate the node , you add elements to it
- Proof # 16 : who will populate the millennium
证据# 16 ：谁在千禧年期间居住地上？
- Populates the statement table with a statement owner
- To populate a worksheet with data from a web service