- Pip has earned a premium here .
- Such hours attract a pay premium .
- It sells at a premium of 20 percent .
- The examiners put a premium on rational argument .
- Shares are selling at a premium .
- We've always had to pay a premium on the money we've borrowed .
- Is brass at a premium ?
- At least he paid them a very liberal premium above the average brick-layer's pay .
- An insurance company might need to know the amount of premiums paid by its policy holders .
- Ideally, the discount rate represents the premium that the society puts on present consumption .
- It's difficult to see premium in a sentence. 用premium造句挺难的
- Other people have health insurance. they pay insurance premiums each month to insurance companies .
- Needless to say , the bigger the risk an insurance company takes , the higher the premium you will have to pay .
- High-wage structures are often relics of expatriate remuneration scales based on european levels of living and "hardship" premiums .
- The insurance industry, which emerged in the nineteenth century, required precise knowledge about the risk of loss in order to calculate premiums .
- Such factors would not command a risk premium
- Reformation of the market turns of rate of premium
- This risk is coverable at a premium of … %
这个险别是按。 。 。 %的保险费率投保。
- Could you find out the premium rate for porcelain
- During the holiday months hotel rooms are at a premium
- The review of stock market liquidity premium theory
如何用premium造句，用premium造句，premium in a sentence, 用premium造句和premium的例句由查查汉语词典提供，版权所有违者必究。