- Ultraviolet light inactivation of the priming ability of DNA in the RNA polymerase system
- The effect of X-irradiation on the priming ability of DNA in the RNA polymerase system
- His prime ability coupled with his steel trap-like jaws and teeth allows him to consume ANY materials available ( metal, stone, glass, circuits, garbage, etc . ) and digest it so it can be converted into energy.
- Patients with dementia of the Alzheimer type ( DAT ) have been reported to be severely impaired on both lexical and semantic priming tasks, while patients with Huntington's disease ( HD ) were able to demonstrate normal priming ability ( Shimamura et al ., 1987; Salmon et al ., 1988 ).
- It's difficult to see priming ability in a sentence. 用priming ability造句挺难的