- Her dad, an English pubkeeper, wanted to open a tobacco shop.
- Poignance in unexpected quarters : a village pubkeeper who can't be trusted around the ladies, but whose common decency kicks in at crucial moments.
- A few impassioned exchanges later, the townspeople mobilize under the entrepreneurial energies of the local pubkeeper, Colm Meaney, who hitherto had mostly occupied himself with the wives of men away at war.
- Most ball players don't hear the last call : " Hurry up, please, it's time, " as T . S . Eliot's pubkeeper said.
- This desperate show of civic solidarity makes unlikely allies of Meaney's wheeler-dealer pubkeeper and Griffith's parson, natural enemies who have more in common than either would like to believe.
- In this week's episode, a married pubkeeper commits rape, and in last week's, which will be shown again on Sunday, Oct . 10, at 5 p . m ., one of the temporary sheep shearers is suspected of multiple murders.
- It's difficult to see pubkeeper in a sentence. 用pubkeeper造句挺难的