- He is a pure red indian .
- Compared with such as these, the savages of new guinea or the red indians are immensely higher in the scale of manhood .
- Among the red indians the chief was their supreme commander
- He is a pure red indian
- Films that deal more sensitively with native american history are replacing the clich s of red indian and cowboys
- Red indians , while they were still unaffected by white men , would smoke their pipes , not calmly as we do , but orgiastically , inhaling so deeply that they sank into a faint
- With civilized men , as with primitive red indian tribes , it is , i think , chiefly love of excitement which makes the populace applaud when war breaks out ; the emotion is exactly the same as at a football match , although the results are sometimes somewhat more serious
- It's difficult to see red indian in a sentence. 用red indian造句挺难的
如何用red indian造句，用red indian造句，red indian in a sentence, 用red indian造句和red indian的例句由查查汉语词典提供，版权所有违者必究。