- The young lady remained in his thought .
- The property should remain in the gens .
- The ship remained in anchorage for a month .
- I remained in school after lessons were over .
- This visit will always remain in my memory .
- One remained in shadow, not far from the fire .
- So the wood remains in its swollen dimensions .
- I remain in london until may .
- How long should a president be allowed to remain in power ?
- Clifton remained in his seat until the credits came on .
- It's difficult to see remain in in a sentence. 用remain in造句挺难的
- Put the remains in the box .
- If the tubing is to remain in a place, the end is clamped .
- He had every intention of remaining in the army after the war .
- i only say that i don't wish to remain in your service .
- The property of a deceased person should remain in the gens .
- In either case, the body does not remain in equilibrium .
- Geochemical prospecting remains in the realm of the naturalist。
- Fearing the authorities, eric remained in hiding after the war .
- A good quality plasticizer will remain in the plastic indefinitely .
- The figure-head had not yet disappeared, but remained in its old place .