- Bismarck ruled germany by a strong hand .
- Rule was slipping, thought pamela .
- Bismarch ruled germany by a strong hand .
- She must be made to comply with the rules .
- Mr. smith challenged chairman's ruling .
- He was ruled out as a possible candidate .
- The rule does not hold good in this case .
- The rule is to avoid extreme clothes .
- Contamination can't be ruled out entirely .
- Mr. ogilive makes his own rules .
- She once ruled over a vast empire .
- We can then formulate the following rules .
- You must measure the length by rule and line ...
- These rules spring from the needs of society .
- You can not lay down hard and fast rules .
- Darkness and silence ruled everywhere around .
- As a rule we have no trouble .
- The possibility of suicide was ruled out .
- No new rules of conduct were prescribed .
- I already said i didn't write the rules .