用saw a lot of造句
- I've seen a lot of trouble in my life .
- I suppose you saw a lot of human nature as a solicitor .
- And when he got there, he saw a lot of fruit
- You can see a lot of different fishes in the lake
- Do you see a lot of copycat crime out there
- Mr . markovski, we see a lot of people in here
- We saw a lot of famous paintings at the art museum
- Mr . markovski, we see a lot of people in here . .
- So, i guess we'll be seeing a lot of each other
- Ive seen a lot of people make this mistake
- You would see a lot of liquid coming off the strawberries
- And have you seen a lot of trouble, sir
- I saw a lot of people come in and go out of his house
- You know, sydney, i see a lot of new moms,
- Uh, don't know . seen a lot of truckers
- Don't you see a lot of peasants working in the fields
- In this movie, we can see a lot of funny scenes
- 'cause i gotta tell you, i see a lot of things every day
- I see a lot of teeny-boppers at the rock concert
- When i went to hollywood, i saw a lot of famous actors