- She has determined to see the job through .
- We are going to town to see the illuminations .
- Five miles on he saw the airfield .
- She can not see to read without her glasses .
- I have seen him but never spoken to him .
- So we'll be seeing a good deal of you .
- A man whose like we shall not see again
- The teeth of the saw were clogged with saw dust .
- When are you coming over to see us again ？
- The individual septum can no longer be seen .
- Peter could see the coffin amid the smoke .
- You must stay where you can not be seen .
- He saw the matter in its true light .
- All he saw was one young spotty man .
- I should like to see him once before i go .
- Here was life; he saw it at a flash .
- He is lying : you can see that a mile off .
- Did not you see the limitation of speed ?
- It is time you began to see the world .
- You shall see a monstrous pretty girl .