- The breast is a secondary sex organ .
- A secondary nitramide is then formed .
- Sludge liquor is recirculated in the secondary system .
- Lignin is a characteristic component of secondary walls .
- Secondary interstices develop after the rock is formed .
- A secondary action of this drug is to cause pellagra .
- Screens serve a secondary purpose not patently obvious .
- Treachery, for him, seemed almost the secondary issue .
- The secondary valence is directed toward fixed positions in space .
- The resulting residual chromatism is known as secondary spectrum .
- It's difficult to see secondaries in a sentence. 用secondaries造句挺难的
- Inflammatory changes appear secondary to biochemical changes .
- The secondary filtration system is identical with the primary one .
- Secondary bacterial invasion may cause a more severe disease .
- Both the alcohols and aldehydes are secondary products of the oxidation .
- This interaction can produce gamma rays or secondary protons .
- Mixing any two of the primary colors produces a secondary color .
- In his youth , wang received only a spotty secondary education .
- These are lightweight storage tanks and secondary structures in aircraft .
- Environment has a major influence on our perception of secondary needs .
- In one way, primary and secondary coils are wound around the space .