- The first sphygmograph ( pulse writer ) for the continuous graphical registration of pulse dates back to Karl von Vierordt in 1854.
- More popular, however, was the improved sphygmograph from the French physiologist and pioneer in cinematography 蓆ienne-Jules Marey ( 1863 ).
- Besides Marey's sphygmograph, a device developed by the Austrian Samuel von Basch attracted attention and was introduced in Europe in 1880.
- Although the instrument was cumbersome and its measurements imprecise, the basic concept of Vierordt's sphygmograph eventually led to the blood pressure cuff used today.
- In 1878 he obtained a Pond's sphygmograph, and with the help of J . Gauter he made a pocket instrument for registering the pulse.
- Marey s sphygmograph note the registration unit at the top right, where one can see the blood pressure waveforms obtained from the set of levers at the wrist
- He published an account of it in " The Sphygmograph : its history and use as an aid to diagnosis in ordinary practice " ( 1882 ), The approach was later adapted, and integrated with a recorder, by Sir James Mackenzie.
- It's difficult to see sphygmograph in a sentence. 用sphygmograph造句挺难的