- In writing , make the characters square and upright .
- The square matrix is called a diagonal matrix .
- This room is 16 square metres in area .
- The statue stands by itself in the square .
- There were huge crowd of people in the square .
- Let's cope with the matter fair and square .
- He saw that he was now in a square courtyard .
- Open squares and soak in tepid water .
- The monument towers aloft on the square .
- Well, everything squared up here ?
- He has been squared to say nothing .
- Is there a perfect squared square ?
- These logs were squared on three side .
- A bitter blast swept across the square .
- She walked toward trafalgar square .
- Your theory does not square with the known facts ..
- The grid lines then form a network of squares .
- A vast crowd impacted the square .
- When the crowd thinned , we left the square ..
- I reckon about three feet square .