- The alloy has excellent thermal stability .
- Why does the line of stability bend and end ?
- General stability has been achieved in the country .
- Recessing the oxidizer tube improves stability .
- The situation is tending towards stability .
- The stability of the gage will be seriously impaired .
- A "bad" trip can destroy a person's stability .
- This book is concerned with the stability of rock slopes .
- Keeping the pilot's weight low helped with stability .
- Its stability is only maintained by indirect repercussions .
- It's difficult to see stability in a sentence. 用stability造句挺难的
- She fretted, however, at last, over the lack of stability .
- The queen expressed stability in every part of her body .
- The drag perturbations have a minor effect on stability criteria .
- The question of stability of an equilibrium is very important .
- Stability also depends upon the flexibility of the local economy .
- The stability of the very banks he borrows from is nothing .
- More detailed information is needed to make a stability analysis .
- Stability and unity is the prerequisite to realize the four modernizations .
- Those decrease with increasing genetic stability and inbreeding .