- She only stood, straight and fine .
- He always tackles problems straight away .
- Walden liked a man who could shoot straight .
- The liner flew straight [directly] to nanjing .
- She disposed of the champion in straight sets .
- I do not think you are being straight with me .
- He was sitting very straight in his chair .
- He kept a straight face and remained speechless .
- The dog rushed straight through the flowerbed .
- I'm glad to hear him talking straight .
- The wood-smoke went up blue and straight .
- He won't talk straight from the shoulder .
- Don't go in a straight line anywhere .
- They were even as they reached the straight .
- I told him straight that i did not like him .
- Hold your head up and keep your back straight .
- David stood there standing very straight .
- She gave it to me straight from the shoulder .
- Nothing can go straight to a subject .
- He went straight to new york without stopping anywhere .