- Sulphur butterflies use the plant as a larval food source.
- In recent days, orange sulphur butterflies have begun to emerge from their cocoons, thanks to the unusually warm, dry weather.
- For example, I planted Bahama cassia ( Cassia chapmanii ) because it provides nectar and larval food for Cloudless Sulphur butterflies.
- Some species that typically are very common _ including orange sulphur butterflies _ have been almost absent in the region this year.
- The pink-edged sulphur butterfly is known from Panther Knob, Its caterpillars feed on the blueberries that thrive atop this knob after fires.
- These two species of sulphur butterflies have retained a large degree of genetic compatibility that allows them the produce viable and fertile offspring.
- The venerable monarchs arrived early, Branhagen said, as have such rarities for this area as the cloudless sulphur butterfly, a bright yellow southern species.
- "Senna hebecarpa " ( American senna ) is a larval host and nectar source for the cloudless giant sulphur butterfly in the Eastern United States.
- It's difficult to see sulphur butterfly in a sentence. 用sulphur butterfly造句挺难的