t-bag造句
- T - bag : hey , this man was still white this morning
嘿,这哥们今天早上还是白人呢! - T - bag : it ' s over ! we don ' t need him no more
事情已经搞定!我们现在不需要他做筹码了! - T - bag : i assume that ' s why you ' re over here
“我猜,这就是你过来的原因。 - T - bag : i ' ll check in on them in a bit
我一会儿进去检查他们一下就行了。 - T - bag : yeah i got a problem . we all do
对~有问题~我看我们都有来着。 - T - bag : we ' ll move when the temperature situation is rectified
你把这个温度的问题解决了,我们自然会挪。 - T - bag : how about getting us to somewhere cooler , say , africa
把我们丢到凉快点的地方去怎么样,比如,非洲? - T - bag : why don ' t you transfer us all some place cooler . like africa
把我们送到凉快点的地方行不,比如,非洲 - T - bag : your best is garbage . it ' s a hundred degrees in here
你所谓的尽力我看就是一堆垃圾。这里都有几百度了。 - T - bag : ain ' t no problem a screwdriver to her temple won ' t fix
螺丝刀给她太阳穴开个洞,哪有什么问题解决不了。 - It's difficult to see t-bag in a sentence. 用t-bag造句挺难的
- [ b ] t - bag [ / b ] : why don ' t you transfer us all some place cooler . like africa
把我们送到凉快点的地方行不,比如,非洲 - No . 10 t - bag : how about getting us to somewhere cooler , say , africa
把我们丢到凉快点的地方去怎么样,比如,非洲? - T - bag : not that hot ? when this guy woke up this morning , he was white
"还不热?当这个哥们今天早上起来时,他还是白的! - T - bag : why don ' t you transfer us all some place cooler . like africa
你咋不把我们送到凉快一点的地方去呢?比方说非洲! - T - bag : you ' re so stupid , you ' re gonna let him walk out that front door
你是不是白痴?你就让他这么活生生地走出这扇门? - T - bag : scare ya ? look at me , boy . you probably heard stories about me
“别害怕嘛。看着我孩子。可能你听过一些关于我的传闻。 - T - bag : did i say you could talk , cherry ? you ' ll know when i want you to open your mouth
我让你说话了么,樱桃儿?我想让你张嘴的时候我会让你知道的。 - T - bag : you gotta learn the art of negotiating . lesson one : the bargaining position
“你得学学谈判的艺术。第一课:你讨价还价时得先看看自己的处境。 ” - T - bag : relax partner , i ' m in on it now . the rabbit plan ? knew all about it , so does the c . o
伙计放松,我现在和你们是一伙的了。你们的勾当我全都知道了,还有这个狱警。 - T - bag : i don ' t protect you , then rugheads gonna gobble you up like a plate of black eyed peas
"我不罩着你的话,就等着黑老冒们吞掉你吧。就象大嚼特嚼一盘黑眼豆子一样。 ”