- I would like to talk to the manager himself .
- Talking is one thing , doing is another .
- You talk as if there were dangers .
- My will to talk to him gradually died .
- After the talk , he began to thaw .
- I have an hour 's talk in store for you .
- What kind of double talk was this ?
- That's the silly talk of scholarly people .
- His promises were just so much meaningless talk .
- The reddleman suddenly ceased to talk idly .
- A great deal of the talk was about oil .
- He is always ready to talk at length .
- He's talked with some of our research people .
- All this talk seemed to me so futile .
- I know him by sight , but not to talk to .
- She outlined the main points of the talk .
- Why do you talk to me of coming together ?
- They finally managed to talk her round .
- Stanley pierce spits when he talks .
- He can talk people over to his own views .