- The boat floated into the wharf to which it belonged .
- The ship lies alongside the wharf .
- The ship was nearing the wharf .
- The house they sought was about five minutes' walk from the wharf .
- He was the first man dawn the gangway and into the lone telephone booth on the wharf .
- The crowd that throngs the wharf as the steamer draws alongside is gay and debonair .
- Beck's mercedes, with its large diplomatic medallion on the radiator drove up the wharf and stopped .
- Justine kept doggedly to her place at the rail until the wharf was a few hard lines and little pink pinheads in the distance .
- The ship was allowed to unload cargo on the wharf
- Is there safe access between the ship and the wharf
- It's difficult to see the wharf in a sentence. 用the wharf造句挺难的
- You can leave your car at the wharf
- We walked her to the wharf and put her aboard the ship
- The company is now a subsidiary of the wharf holdings limited
- There is a serious sediment deposition in the wharf apron of an alongshore pile wharf
- A quiet place for having a rest in the market , the design has merged into the wharf style
- Huck was already upon his watch when the ferry - boat s lights went glinting past the wharf
- Finally , there come two man who fished just near the wharf , the fish still on the net , which are much smaller
- Hongkong tramways limited is wholly owned by the wharf holdings ltd . the tramway began operations in 1904
- But it is very difficult for a blind couple to go around ans we could hardly find the wharf to rent a boat for rowing
- From the deck of the mariposa , at the sailing hour , he saw lizzie connolly hiding in the skirts of the crowd on the wharf