they'd造句
- They'd been notified i'd been peddling drugs .
他们在此之前得到过报告说我贩卖毒品。 - Doubtlessly, they'd never get him in any army .
毫无疑问,他们决不可能把他送进军队。 - They'd dedicated the war memorial in the square .
他们已经在广场上建立了南北战争纪念碑。 - They'd always put her off with some trifling sort of excuse .
他们总是用各种小事当借口拒绝她。 - I knew they'd only laugh at me if i made a scene .
我知道如果我大吵大闹一场,只能引起他们的嘲笑。 - They'd rattle sticks along the sides of his fence .
他们用棒子划着他房子周围的栅栏,弄得它格格响。 - I started every meeting with that line, and they'd go wild .
我每次开会都先念这段道白,他们都欣喜若狂。 - If anybody did see me, they'd think i was here on business .
即使有谁看到我,也会以为我是来这儿办公事的。 - On the way home, they'd speculate and wonder about the treasure .
在回家的路上,他们就对那宗财宝猜测一番。 - They'd give us examples of other companies that had done that .
他们给我们举了其他一些公司已经这样做了的例子。 - It's difficult to see they'd in a sentence. 用they'd造句挺难的
- They'd send me home and then we would be apart until after the war .
他们会打发我回国,于是我们得等到战后才能见面。 - If the hicks back home could see me in this rig, they'd have a fit !
假如家乡那些大老粗见我这副打扮,他们会惊厥的! - I went storming around wanting to know what they'd done to my charley .
当时我心急火燎地到处乱跑,到处打听我的查理怎么样了。 - They'd huddle in the big cities, where there's still an unemployment problem .
他们一定都会挤在大城市里,那里已经存在着失业问题啦 - Well, if they didn't perk up, they'd be having their butcher soon .
好吧,他们要是再不拿出点劲儿来,凶神恶煞也很快就要来叫他们尝尝味道了。 - The worst they'd ever dealt with was an occasionally trespasser or small-time thief .
他们过去对付的充其量是一个偶尔闯入者或是小偷小摸者。 - They'd be tearing each other to pieces on the lines outside factories waiting for jobs .
他们都会在工厂外面排队等工作,为了工作拼个你死我活。 - Nobody was going to say they'd seen him push a pram while his daughter struggle under a ton of kapok .
不能让人家说看见他在推小孩车而女儿倒拼了命背着一条沉重的垫褥呀。 - If we were rich and rode to school in a big carriage like the o'briens, they'd be all over us like a rash .
如果我们是富人,象奥布里恩斯家的孩子那样乘着大马车上学,她们就会象势利鬼那样抬举我们。 - that's a very pretty question. to answer it, you'd have to have a gaggle of international lawyers on the job, and they'd probably disagree .
这是个很微妙的问题。要作出回答,你得有一大群国际律师来对付它,而他们可能会有分岐。