- After school, Osborne went home to his mother in London and briefly tried trade journalism.
- Their opposition strongly biased their editing of the article : first leading to abusive editing tactics, then admin power plays based on trade journalism false reporting and the bad judgment call which occasioned the top post.
- During her journalism career, she also worked for the " Sunday Tribune, Sunday Times " and " Sunday Express ", before venturing into Information Technology ( IT ) trade journalism.
- "Recharge " has been described as " one of the most authoritative publications in the renewable energy sector ", and as " a role model for the future of trade journalism " by German industrial giant Siemens.
- It's difficult to see trade journalism in a sentence. 用trade journalism造句挺难的