- Deryabin employed Russian and Udmurtian ploughmen living in the neighbourhood.
- On 17 November 2013, Kalashnikov was hospitalized in an Udmurtian medical facility.
- Another possible similarity between the sky gods is that Finnish Ilmarinen, a mythical smith-hero, might originally be a sky god, distantly related to Udmurtian Inmar.
- The "'Cheptsa "'(; ) is a river in the north part of Udmurtian Republic ( Udmurtia ) and eastern Kirov Oblast, in Russia.
- The Udmurtian Pagan revival circles sprang out of the " Demen " ( Udmurt for " Society " ) movement which was established in December 1989 for the protection and restoration of the Udmurt ethnic culture.
- It's difficult to see udmurtian in a sentence. 用udmurtian造句挺难的