- The little boy came with vacant pockets .
- There are some vacant offices on the third floor ..
- There are many vacant seats in the carriage .
- At the upper end were the vacant seats of the judges .
- Their minds were more vacant than their sisters' .
- He was a little man with a white vacant face .
- I can select anyone i desire to fill vacant positions .
- The lavatory is vacant .
- But minetta found himself still looking at the vacant cot .
- The house is still vacant .
- Vacant positions can be made known through the medium of the press .
- The professorship of zoology is vacant and has been advertised .
- Vanamee sank back in his chair, his eyes growing vacant again .
- I felt exhausted and vacant from the constant waste of time .
- He went over and sat down in a vacant chair next to christine .
- It is difficult and also harmful to leave these commands vacant for long .
- The wide grey eyes, almost vacant yet so moving, held him beyond himself .
- With blanched cheeks, she signaled her mother to come inside the door of a vacant room .
- And when they had children the vacant corners in both their lives would be filled .
- She glanced at them a moment with the benign but vacant eye of the tired hostess .