- The mixture is then distilled in vacua .
- No vacuum or picture tubes were broken .
- The whole apparatus operates under high vacuum .
- The vacuum valve opens to admit air .
- Into the vacuum came the new york conservative party .
- Clearly, management doesn't operate in a vacuum .
- They were conscious of a vacuum after his departure .
- She vacuumed the carpet .
- But what these should be cannot be decided in a vacuum .
- The canister vapor-vent value is operated by vacuum .
- It's difficult to see vacua in a sentence. 用vacua造句挺难的
- Nature abhors a vacuum .
- The vacuum pumps begin sucking the air from the barrel of gun .
- After microtomy the sulphur is sublimed away under vacuum .
- The dashboard itself is divided into three vacuum fluorescence displays .
- Resin was degassed using a vacuum and the winding carried out under vacuum .
- American abdication would tempt soviet tendencies toward filling every vacuum .
- The automatic choke includes a thermostatic spring and a vacuum piston .
- Excessive energy is also required to achieve appropriate pressures and vacuums .
- Failure to fill these needs can result in a fatal vacuum in planning .
- The most successful had been the "space blanket" of vacuum aluminised plastic film .