with a blow造句
- I floored him with a blow .
- Phillipson, j . p ., director of water supplies will join the postmaster general to officiate the launch of the new stamps by affixing blow-up stamps onto a blow-up first day cover and cancelling the stamps with a blow-up postmark
- During the ceremony, mrs . l . k . y . wei, jp, director of agriculture, fisheries and conservation department will join the postmaster general to piece together the backdrop with a blow-up stamp to complete the official launching of hong kong 2001 stamp exhibition stamp sheetlet series no . 5 which is to be issued on the same day
- At a ceremony held at the 150 years of water supply carnival, tamar basin, mr . allan chiang, j . p ., acting postmaster general and mr . h . b . phillipson, j . p ., director of water supplies marked the launch of the new stamps by sticking blow-up stamps onto a blow-up first day cover and cancelling the stamp with a blow-up postmark
- It's difficult to see with a blow in a sentence. 用with a blow造句挺难的