- Yale shot him a quick, shrewd glance .
- Yale smiled. "it's why i asked. "
- "we will know soon enough," yale said .
- Yale shook his head in a gesture of perplexity .
- Yale glanced at his notes .
- He is of the yale vintage .
- Paul sherman yale was small, spry and upright .
- She had turned seriously nasty over a handsome yale boy .
- After he swallowed the foreign religion, he was sent to study at yale .
- Wonder which is really the best, harvard, or yale or oxford ?
- It's difficult to see yale in a sentence. 用yale造句挺难的
- Yale seemed able to walk into the governor's office whenever he chose .
- One thing that comes through is that our mr. yale has powerful friends .
- The house had been loaned to the yales by its owner, who used it during summers .
- Mr. justice yale had regained his composure and was speaking in measured tones .
- You said yourself there is no way we could prove mr. yale was into power theft personally .
- It is our hope that the men of yale will, in their own lives, perpetuate their manhood and courage .
- The d.a. has been under pressure to get the case settled and keep the yale name under wraps .
- As nim elbowed his way outward through the crowd, yale beckoned a policeman and identified himself .
- Not surprisingly, the letters pointed up the sharp, inquiring mind, the lively interest in everything, of paul sherman yale .
- In the small room at yale college the experienced missionary and the emotional boy stood with their heads raised to heaven as abner prayed .