- A hank of cotton yarn measures 840 yards .
- The basic structural unit of yarn is the fiber .
- They pitched a yarn about finding the jewels .
- Sam heard and remembered many miner's yarns .
- Old sailors like to spin yarns .
- Molly ripped out new yarn and wound it on the ball .
- He was also a famous humorist, a spinner of yarns .
- I spent four or five hours a day listening to his yarns .
- Fibers may be loosely or tightly twisted into yarns .
- Her ball of yarn rolled from her lap. she let it go .
- It's difficult to see yarn in a sentence. 用yarn造句挺难的
- The old sailor loves to spin yarns about his life at sea .
- These forces may cause fiber slippage within the yarn structure .
- Combination yarns can also be texturized with differential bulk effects .
- He spun us this unlikely yarn about being trapped for hours in a broken lift .
- Textured yarns that have been programmed for extraordinary extensibility are known as stretch yarns .
- Usually the number of holes in the spinneret determines the number of filament in the yarn .
- It is the element of myth that makes the bumppo stories more than mere adventure yarns .
- Great covering power with little weight is possible in fabrics composed of high-bulk yarns .
- The amount of twist inserted has a major effect on the degree of fiber binding within the yarn .