I condole with you. we have lost a most dear and valuable relation . 我向你表示唁慰。我们失去了一位最可爱的、最可贵的亲人。
I lost the sweetest child that ever a man had, and when she left home my wife died from grief . 我失去了一个最可爱的孩子,她离开家以后,我的妻子由于伤心而去世了。
It sounded sweet to her ears to be compared, by the warrior she so loved, to the most fragrant and the pleasantest of all the wild flowers of her native woods . 她听见她心爱的战士把她比做家乡森林里最芬芳最可爱的野花,心里很高兴。
Bosinney looked clever, but he had also--and it was one of his great attractions--an air as if he did not quite know on which side his bread were buttered; he should be easy to deal with in money matters . 波辛尼的样子看上去很聪明,可是也有一股子傻劲--这是他一个最可爱的地方--好象不大斤斤计较得失;在金钱上面他该是一个容易对付的人。
You ' re not even the prettiest one in your class . 你们班上你甚至都不是最可爱的.
You just walk up to the cutest guy and say 你只要走向那个最可爱的男士然后说
And that upstairs would make the cutest playroom 楼上可以变成最可爱的儿童房
Kinch , the loveliest mummer of them all “金赤,所有的哑剧演员当中最可爱的一个。 ”
Like we used to , when you were the sweetest boy 就像从前那样你那时候是最可爱的男孩
Like we used to , when you were the sweetest boy 就像从前那样你那时候是最可爱的男孩