help sb. to see what is right or sensible; help sb. to straighten out his wrong or muddled thinking; enlighten; give guidance to; educate and enlighten; explain and make sb. understand
短语和例子
就某事开导某人 enlighten sb. on sth.; 他一时想不通, 你开导开导他好吗? he hasn't come round yet. could you try and straighten him out
A longing to enlighten her was strong in him . 他心里充满了想开导她的强烈欲望。
You must teach my niece to take things quietly . 你要多多开导我的侄女,让她知道,立身处世以温和为本。
So you expect me to sit here and let my workmen teach me my business ! 所以你希望我坐在这儿,让工人们来开导我如何掌管这个企业。
The teacher 's attempts at enlightenment failed ; i remained as confused as before . 老师虽尽力开导却劳而无功,我仍像以前一样糊涂。
I see it is nearly nine o'clock, and we have no right to detain you while so many are waiting for your message . 我看快九点了。那么多人都在等着你的开导,我们没权缠着你不放。
When i want a broadminded opinion for general enlightenment, distinct from special advice, i never go to a man who deals in the subject professionally . 在我想得到不同于特殊指点的、达观而又普通的开导时,我是从不去找专门处理这种问题的人的。
Thanks , you explain and convince am very helpful to me 谢谢,你的开导对我很有帮助!
Many a rough man has been civilized by his wife 许多粗野的男人在妻子的开导下变得文雅了。
I do not have any qualification to teach or advise anyone 我没有资格来开导或劝说英文爱好者。
I hope you could give me some hints to solve the case 李公甫:是啊,三姨夫人开导手下,也好早日破了此案。