I have philosophical writings of sartre . 我有萨特的哲学着作。
I thought her last book was one of her best . 我认为她最近出版的那本书是她的最佳着作之一。
Dr. fergusson hurried on the preparations for departure . 费格森博士一心忙着作动身前的准备工作。
I tried to do that very difficult thing, imagine old people young again, and invested with the graces of youth . 我试着作一件很难的事:设想老年人又变成了年轻人,恢复了年轻力壮,风流倜傥的风貌。
The society also offers book and essay awards 这个荣誉学会也颁发着作奖与论文奖。
We dream in our waking moments , and walk in our sleep 我们会醒着作梦,睡着走路的。
It was not published in a refereed journal 他的着作不是发表在具有叁考价值的学术期刊上。
It is on the internet . i don t want to claim authorship for this 这是网路上看到的笑话,我不想侵犯别人的着作权。
So you , yourself , also try to be an example for yourself 我自己尽量以身作则,所以你们自己也要试着作自己的榜样。
For example , in the works of madame blavatsky , we find these parallels 以下是从blavatsky夫人的着作里摘录的一个例子: