- this utterance of his was greeted with bursts of uproarious laughter
- 他的 his
- 讲话 speak; talk; address speech; ...
- 引起 give rise to; lead to; set o ...
- 阵阵 spasmodically; riffle; play; ...
- 哄然大笑 laugh uproariously; roar wit ...
- 哄然大笑 laugh uproariously; roar with laughter; burst into a guffaw; a volley of laugh ...
- 发出哄然大笑 let out a loud guffaw
- 他的讲话带着悲观的调子 there was a note of pessimism in what he said
- 他的讲话的几份油印材料 some cyclostyled copies of his speech
- 引起阵痛 odynopoeia
- 突然大笑 burst into laughter
- 他的讲座引起我的兴趣 his lecture is interesting to me
- 刮起阵阵的狂风 the wind blowing in gusts
- 他的讲话虽然简短可是非常有意思 what he said was brief but significant. interesting
- 他的讲话赢得了听众的赞许 his speech won approval from the audience
- 突然大笑起来 burst into laughter; wenjinhu staring me a long time suddenly into laughter
- 不连贯的讲话 talkee talkee; talkee-talkee
- 她突然大笑起来 she broke into a loud laugh
- 哄然 boisterous; uproarious
- 引起哄堂大笑 set the room in a roar
- 闭幕式上的讲话 closing remarks
- 大张挞伐的讲话 a speech full of invective
- 鼓舞人心的讲话 an inspiring speech guideintroduction
- 鼓舞士气的讲话 pep talk
- 含糊不清的讲话 an inarticulate speech essay sound
- This utterance of his was greeted with bursts of uproarious laughter .