音标：[ dānfāngmiàn ] 发音:"单方面"怎么读"单方面"的汉语解释
- You cannot cancel the order unilaterally .
- Any advance on lily's side might have been perilous .
- The candidates had to state their position on unilateral disarmament .
- Geneen disliked relying on one perspective as the means for giving him the whole picture .
- Unilateral intervention, he told the editors, would have violated our traditions and international obligations .
- The chinese government never regards aid to other countries as a kind of unilateral alms but as sth. mutual .
- But such bargains cannot be struck unilaterally
- A one - way friendship will not last too long
- This is nonsense . you can ' t just decide uniiateraiiy
- They took the unilateral decision to cancel the contract