音标：[ báibáidi ] 发音:"白白地"怎么读
- Possibly i torture myself in vain ?
- I seem to have been distressing you for nothing .
- Well, you can't expect me to give you my goods for nothing .
- I propose to devote the remainder of mine to it, and can only regret the wasted years, squandered in trivialities .
- Would you rather have me for love than money
- " we have lost a year to no purpose !
- Freely you have received , freely give
- And have those who have lost their lives lost nothing ? - m
- We ve got to stop and think what have we received so freely
- I will give it to you for nothing