音标：[ shuìlǜ ] 发音:"税率"怎么读"税率"的汉语解释用"税率"造句
- In kenya, taxation was much more moderate .
- His prime task is to lower the tax rate .
- Along with the increase of tax rates came an increase in benefits .
- The greater the tax rate, the more those who are being taxed try to avoid it .
- Gains on "capital" assets are taxed at lower rates than ordinary income .
- Different tax rates were applied to different kinds of land according to their fertility .
- Figure 4. 1 indicates that many countries tax export crops, sometimes at very high rates .
- It is these documents that enable the importing customs to assess consignments at the correct rate of duty .
- Lower tariffs and the growth of population and industry caused trade to soar in the 19th century .
- Cumulative transfers on death have the same exemption limit but tax rates rise from 30 to 75 per cent .