音标：[ 'eəplein ] 发音:
- An airplane started for dalian yesterday .
- An airplane was swanning over a forest .
- We watched the airplane ascend higher and higher ..
- Henry had a real thing about airplanes .
- The airplane had dual controls .
- We were whirled away in a airplane .
- The airplane had many passengers going to london .
- The reds had captured a few chiang's airplanes .
- The airplane crashed on a hillside .
- The airplane fell towards the earth .
- airplaneとは意味：airplane, 《英》 aeroplane n. 飛行機. 【動詞＋】 ◆blow up an airplane 飛行機を爆破する ◆The pilot brought down the airplane. 操縦士は飛行機を着陸させた Several airplanes were brought down by friendly fire. 何機か友軍の砲火で撃墜された ◆charter a...
An airplane (also known as an aeroplane in British English or simply a plane) is a powered fixed-wing aircraft that is propelled forward by thrust from a jet engine or propeller. Airplanes come in a variety of sizes, shapes, and wing configurations.