音标：[ 'æŋgl ] 发音:用"angle"造句"angle"怎么读"angle" in a sentence"angle"的同义词
- The bisectors of its base angles are equal .
- Their rifles were pitched at every odd angle .
- There were angles to being an enlisted man .
- The angle is contained by the lines ab and ac .
- He loves angling on a fine summer day .
the angle is the angle of departure. 为发射角。
- The angle of projection affects the answer .
- The vanes are made of structural angle iron .
- He loves to go angling on a fine summer day ..
- They see life from an entertaining angle .
- a biased way of looking at or presenting something
- the space between two lines or planes that intersect; the inclination of one line to another; measured in degrees or radians
- present with a bias; "He biased his presentation so as to please the share holders"
- fish with a hook
- seek indirectly; "fish for compliments"
- to incline or bend from a vertical position; "She leaned over the banister"
同义词：lean, tilt, tip, slant,
- move or proceed at an angle; "he angled his way into the room"