音标：[ ə'piə ] 发音:用"appear"造句"appear"怎么读
- A wonderful vision appeared to them .
- He appears nightly at the local theatre .
- What davidson had done soon appeared .
- His new book will be appearing in the spring .
- Who may abide the day of his appearing ?
- A waxy cloud or haze appears in the liquid .
- In addition, external energy appears as heat .
- She appeared to be on her high horse to-night .
- The new buds begin to appear in the spring ..
- He forced himself to appear indifferent .
- come into sight or view; "He suddenly appeared at the wedding"; "A new star appeared on the horizon"
- come into being or existence, or appear on the scene; "Then the computer came along and changed our lives"; "Homo sapiens appeared millions of years ago"
- be issued or published; "Did your latest book appear yet?"; "The new Woody Allen film hasn''t come out yet"
- appear as a character on stage or appear in a play, etc.; "Gielgud appears briefly in this movie"; "She appeared in `Hamlet'' on the London stage"
- give a certain impression or have a certain outward aspect; "She seems to be sleeping"; "This appears to be a very difficult problem"; "This project looks fishy"; "They appeared like people who had not eaten or slept for a long time"
- seem to be true, probable, or apparent; "It seems that he is very gifted"; "It appears that the weather in California is very bad"
- present oneself formally, as before a (judicial) authority; "He had to appear in court last month"; "She appeared on several charges of theft"
Appear Networks Systems AB is a Swedish provider of context aware enterprise mobility solutions. The flagship product, Appear IQ, combines a mobile enterprise application platform (MEAP) supporting cross-platform and device agnostic development, with a powerful context engine, a vertical solution store and integrated mobile device management (MDM).