- He had an autocratic way of doing his job .
- Angleton was an autocratic man .
- Mr. harling, therefore, seemed to me autocratic and imperial in his ways .
- But that "surge" was unlikely to be swift enough-certainly not to the increasingly autocratic .
- First of all, it affected the legal status of the roman housewife and contributed to her gradual emancipation from the autocratic power of the husband .
- The local boss, however autocratic he may be in the larger sphere of the city with the power he gets from the neighborhood, must always be in and of the people .
- Life perception and mood change under an autocratic government
- The limitations of autocratic monarchy in the english tudor
- These regimes are not nearly as autocratic as they are accused of being
- Autocratic politics and the social psychology of the subject in ancient china
- characteristic of an absolute ruler or absolute rule; having absolute sovereignty; "an authoritarian regime"; "autocratic government"; "despotic rulers"; "a dictatorial rule that lasted for the duration of the war"; "a tyrannical government"
同义词：authoritarian, dictatorial, despotic, tyrannic, tyrannical,
- offensively self-assured or given to exercising usually unwarranted power; "an autocratic person"; "autocratic behavior"; "a bossy way of ordering others around"; "a rather aggressive and dominating character"; "managed the employees in an aloof magisterial way"; "a swaggering peremptory manner"
同义词：bossy, dominating, high-and-mighty, magisterial, peremptory,