- He had an autocratic way of doing his job .
- Angleton was an autocratic man .
- Mr. harling, therefore, seemed to me autocratic and imperial in his ways .
- But that "surge" was unlikely to be swift enough-certainly not to the increasingly autocratic .
- First of all, it affected the legal status of the roman housewife and contributed to her gradual emancipation from the autocratic power of the husband .
- The local boss, however autocratic he may be in the larger sphere of the city with the power he gets from the neighborhood, must always be in and of the people .
- Life perception and mood change under an autocratic government
- The limitations of autocratic monarchy in the english tudor
- These regimes are not nearly as autocratic as they are accused of being
- Autocratic politics and the social psychology of the subject in ancient china