过去式: barged 过去分词: barged 名词复数: barges 现在分词: barging
- Men fought in back rooms and on barges .
- Don't barge in where you are not wanted .
- There were plenty of barges dropping down with the tide .
- Stop barging into our conversation .
- Let him finish his words. don't keep barging in .
- They took turns barging into railroad ticket lines .
- The barge wants servicing .
- A stranger barged into the room while they were having a meeting .
- I didn't barge in on your dinner to ask you about tynan .
- We should have the dredge, barges and draglines in place about the same time .
- bargeとは意味：１barge n. 荷船, はしけ. 【動詞＋】 ◆employ barges はしけを利用する ◆have a barge in tow はしけを引き船する ◆hire barges はしけを雇う ◆load a barge with grain 荷船に穀物を積む ◆maneuver a barge out of a harbor はしけを巧みに操縦して港の外へ出す ◆tow a barge は...
A barge is a flat-bottomed boat, built mainly for river and canal transport of heavy goods. Some barges are not self-propelled and need to be towed or pushed by towboats.