be lost in 中文是什么意思
发音:用"be lost in"造句"be lost in"怎么读
- It 's not much fun being lost in the rain ...
- The summit of the mountain is lost in the cloud and mist .
- All colors are lost in the predominating grey .
- We are lost in sin !
- These two simple facts were being lost in the storm of words .
- They all appeared to be lost in the humdrum and routine of their work .
- How much time has been lost in delusions, in errors, in idleness, in ignorance of how to live .
- The words were lost in the hubbub and i was thrown back by the sudden surge of bodies .
- Presently they came to the ancient bridge of amarante, the origin of which is lost in the mists of the past .
- Zoos have existed for so long that the first ones are lost in the darkness of the past .
lost strata 中文, lost function 中文, lost travelers 中文, lost luggage 中文, lost tomb 中文, lose countenance 中文, buildings lost 中文, lost worlds 中文, lost ball 中文, be loose but never miss 中文, be lost 中文, be lost [ruined]; perish 中文, be lost for ever 中文, be lost get lost 中文, be lost in admiration 中文, be lost in contemplation 中文, be lost in iniquity 中文, be lost in mist and clouds 中文,