音标：[ bend ] 发音:
过去式: bent 过去分词: bent 名词复数: bends 现在分词: bending
- Ease down , there is a sharp bend ahead .
- The branches bent low with ripened fruits .
- He bent forward to listen to the child .
- Is there any bend in the seamount chain ?
- Why does the line of stability bend and end ?
- The second place was a bend in the road .
- It is 1. 5 metres high and bent near the top .
- Robert jordan watched the bend of the road .
- A bimetallic strip bends when heated .
- He bent over her and kissed her repeatedly .
- curved segment (of a road or river or railroad track etc.)
- diagonal line traversing a shield from the upper right corner to the lower left
- movement that causes the formation of a curve
- a circular segment of a curve; "a bend in the road"; "a crook in the path"
同义词：crook, twist, turn,
- an angular or rounded shape made by folding; "a fold in the napkin"; "a crease in his trousers"; "a plication on her blouse"; "a flexure of the colon"; "a bend of his elbow"
同义词：fold, crease, plication, flexure, crimp,
- cause (a plastic object) to assume a crooked or angular form; "bend the rod"; "twist the dough into a braid"; "the strong man could turn an iron bar"
同义词：flex, deform, twist, turn,
- bend a joint; "flex your wrists"; "bend your knees"
- change direction; "The road bends"
- turn from a straight course, fixed direction, or line of interest
同义词：deflect, turn away,
- form a curve; "The stick does not bend"
- bend one''s back forward from the waist on down; "he crouched down"; "She bowed before the Queen"; "The young man stooped to pick up the girl''s purse"
同义词：crouch, stoop, bow,
- bendとは意味：１bend n. 曲げること; 曲がり角. 【動詞＋】 ◆The street makes a bend after the bridge. この通りは橋を渡ったあと曲がる ◆She had difficulty negotiating the sharp bend in the road. その道の急カーブを通り抜けるのに苦労した ◆round the last bend of a race c...