(bent , 〔古语〕 bended bent, 〔古语〕 bended)
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Ease down , there is a sharp bend ahead .
- The branches bent low with ripened fruits .
- He bent forward to listen to the child .
- Is there any bend in the seamount chain ?
- Why does the line of stability bend and end ?
- curved segment (of a road or river or railroad track etc.)
- diagonal line traversing a shield from the upper right corner to the lower left
- movement that causes the formation of a curve
- a circular segment of a curve; "a bend in the road"; "a crook in the path"
同义词：crook, twist, turn
- an angular or rounded shape made by folding; "a fold in the napkin"; "a crease in his trousers"; "a plication on her blouse"; "a flexure of the colon"; "a bend of his elbow"
同义词：fold, crease, plication, flexure, crimp
- cause (a plastic object) to assume a crooked or angular form; "bend the rod"; "twist the dough into a braid"; "the strong man could turn an iron bar"
同义词：flex, deform, twist, turn
- bend a joint; "flex your wrists"; "bend your knees"
- change direction; "The road bends"
- turn from a straight course, fixed direction, or line of interest
同义词：deflect, turn away
- form a curve; "The stick does not bend"
- bend one''s back forward from the waist on down; "he crouched down"; "She bowed before the Queen"; "The young man stooped to pick up the girl''s purse"
同义词：crouch, stoop, bow