- 更多例句： 下一页
- The surface shows deep rill－like folds .
- Fold in the beaten whites of two eggs .
- Father folded the tiny child in his arms .
- The play folded within a fortnight .
- These shelflike inner folds are called cristae .
- the act of folding; "he gave the napkins a double fold"
- a pen for sheep
同义词：sheepfold, sheep pen, sheepcote
- a folded part (as in skin or muscle)
- a group of sheep or goats
- a group of people who adhere to a common faith and habitually attend a given church
- a geological process that causes a bend in a stratum of rock
- an angular or rounded shape made by folding; "a fold in the napkin"; "a crease in his trousers"; "a plication on her blouse"; "a flexure of the colon"; "a bend of his elbow"
同义词：crease, plication, flexure, crimp, bend
- incorporate a food ingredient into a mixture by repeatedly turning it over without stirring or beating; "Fold the egg whites into the batter"
- become folded or folded up; "The bed folds in a jiffy"
- bend or lay so that one part covers the other; "fold up the newspaper"; "turn up your collar"
同义词：fold up, turn up
- confine in a fold, like sheep
- cease to operate or cause to cease operating; "The owners decided to move and to close the factory"; "My business closes every night at 8 P.M."; "close up the shop"
同义词：close up, close, shut down, close down