- 更多例句： 下一页
- Dr. middleton bowed to the litany .
- She bowed her head with absolute indifference .
- He refused to bow and scrape to every customer .
- They bowed and parted in the street .
- Mr. giovanelli was bowing to and fro .
- a stroke with a curved piece of wood with taut horsehair strands that is used in playing stringed instruments
- a slightly curved piece of resilient wood with taut horsehair strands; used in playing certain stringed instruments
- a weapon for shooting arrows, composed of a curved piece of resilient wood with a taut cord to propel the arrow
- front part of a vessel or aircraft; "he pointed the bow of the boat toward the finish line"
同义词：fore, prow, stem
- a knot with two loops and loose ends; used to tie shoelaces
- a decorative interlacing of ribbons
- an appearance by actors or performers at the end of the concert or play in order to acknowledge the applause of the audience
- bending the head or body or knee as a sign of reverence or submission or shame or greeting
- something curved in shape
- yield to another''s wish or opinion; "The government bowed to the military pressure"
同义词：submit, defer, accede, give in
- bend one''s knee or body, or lower one''s head; "He bowed before the King"; "She bowed her head in shame"
- play on a string instrument with a bow
- bend the head or the upper part of the body in a gesture of respect or greeting; "He bowed before the King"
- bend one''s back forward from the waist on down; "he crouched down"; "She bowed before the Queen"; "The young man stooped to pick up the girl''s purse"
同义词：crouch, stoop, bend